Thursday, June 26, 2008

The Start Of The Big Day

Well it is currently 9:39 AM and we have been at the hospital since 7 this morning.  So far it has been a pretty slow process of preparing forms and getting an iv and then we started the pitocin.  Its pretty much now a waiting game as we wait for the pitocin to really take effect and Ally to decide to join us.  I will continue to keep you updated on this wonderful day as we enter into this new world of parenthood.

I am outie 5000 (for now),

Robb

2 comments:

Allen and Jessica said...

Oh my gosh, Robb! I love that you're giving semi-realtime updates!! I can't WaIT so see Ally!!! I'm praying for you guys!

Melissa said...

yea yea she's coming !!finally! love you and tell my sis. i love her. I am waiting by the phone the whole day waiting for ally to call! :-) love you melissa